Breaking Barriers, Catching Hope (BBCH) is a multipurpose non-profit that seeks to meet the needs. We aim to connect, instill hope, inspire the future, and serve the community.
To provide sustainable programs that address the current needs of under-served communities in the areas of health-wellness and education.
1. Increase post-graduation planning among youth
2. Maintain the health & wellness of program participants by removing risk-factors relating to child & family well-being
3. Increase Human Capital among all program participants
4. Increase access to resources and services program participants
5. Increase the presence of the 5-Protective Factors within family systems